Gateway Records Management provides a full range of records management services to northeast Ohio firms that need to know their information is securely stored, efficiently managed and completely destroyed when they’re finished with it.
Our ultimate goal is to give every customer:
- BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE, consistently delivered, that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations, including some special, rush, emergency and same-day services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; and
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE through efficiency, innovation and cost-containment
And to deliver both every time we serve you.
Our customers include large and small organizations from the private, nonprofit and public sectors. They are in the medical, legal, accounting, financial, manufacturing and insurance fields, among others. We help all of them manage their information properly at every stage of the records life cycle, according to best practices for their industry.
We help with:
- developing an appropriate records retention plan
- proper indexing and cataloging, complete with bar-coding
- secure climate-controlled storage
- efficient retrieval/tracking/re-filing
- secure and fully-compliant records destruction, even under HIPAA/FACTA standards
Whatever your records management needs, we’re glad to help with as much or as little as you need—we’ll work with you to create your own custom-tailored service plan from our full menu of options.
Please contact us today by calling us or filling in the form to the right to provide a Free Needs Analysis and learn more about how we can help you set up an appropriate and easy-to-maintain records management plan– you’ll never have to worry again about what to store, how and for how long!